It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time... translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world.
In the 20th Anniversary Edition of this classic, Robert offers an update on what we've seen over the past 20 years related to money, investing, and the global economy. Sidebars throughout the book will take readers "fast forward" -- from 1997 to today -- as Robert assesses how the principles taught by his rich dad have stood the test of time.
- Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
- Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids
- Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
- Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial